There are total 50 posts on this blog.
- Biological classification Questions -1- Basic Biology
- Biotechnology: Principles and Processes-Quick Revision
- Cancers Of Endocrine Organs In Human
- Cells of immune system involved in adaptive immunity.
- Chemiosmotic hypothesis of ATP formation in mitochondria and chloroplast.
- Competitive inhibition,Michaelis constant,Ribozymes and Post translational modification
- Composition, Structure, And Function Of Biomolecules
- Composition, Structure, and Function of Carbohydrates
- connecting link and missing link between two organism ?
- Crypts of Lieberkuhn cells – secrete antibacterial lysozyme
- Cyanobacteria and bacteria relationship?similarity and differences.
- Detection of fetal disorders during early Pregnancy?
- Dialysis-Hemodialysis,Peritoneal dialysis and Kidney Transplantation
- Difference between SER (smooth endoplasmic reticulum) and RER (rough endoplasmic reticululm)
- Diseases caused by ergot fungus,Xanthomonas oryzae,Phytophthora infestans,Puccinia graminisand Plasmodium falciparum
- Doing Biotechnology research don’t miss these two formulas?
- Have you seen Frankia Puffballs,Bird’s Nest fungi,Mucorand Slime molds.
- How male and female gametes involved in fertilization in plants and form embryo?
- How nature controll cross pollination in plants?
- How pollen grains transfer from anther to the stigma in nature?
- How RBC and WBC are formed from hematopoiesis stem cells?
- How to do research in biotechnolgy – Qiagen, Thermo Fisher Scientific etc.
- Human Reproduction – Quick Revision
- Hydrophytes – Important Characteristics and Examples
- Microsporogenesis is the key for the formation of pollen grains.
- Miscellaneous Questions -1- Basic Biology
- Miscellaneous Questions -2- Basic Biology
- Miscellaneous Questions -3- Basic Biology
- Most Important Websites For Biological Research
- Mutualism – The Positive interspecific interaction
- NEET/AIPMT-1994 Previous Year Solved Paper – Biology
- NEET/AIPMT-1998 Previous Year Solved Paper – Biology
- Novel features of archaebacteria and examples.
- Pancreas,Gonads and Placenta – The partly endocrine gland of Human
- Photorespiration in plants with Kranz anatomyand Energetics of C4 and C3 plants
- Plant Kingdom Exam Notes -1
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation Questions-1
- Seed germination and presence of chromosome in different parts of plant?
- Self and Cross pollination are totally different or have some similarity?
- Sexual Reproduction in flowering plants Quick Revision
- Structural change in plants female reproductive unit and megasporogenesis?
- Structure of atoms, molecules and chemical bonds
- Terminal Methods Of Family Planning are really safe?
- The Living World – Quick Revision
- These seven Enzymes are base of Genetic Engineering.
- Thigmonastic movements in Venus flytrap and Potometer-tool to measure traspiration