There are total 37 posts on this blog.
- Biological Classification – Five kingdom System of Classification
- Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- calculation in biotechnology-Don’t miss these two formulas?
- Cells of immune system involved in adaptive immunity.
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Composition, Structure, And Function Of Biomolecules
- Composition, Structure, and Function of Carbohydrates
- Connecting link and Missing link between two organism ?
- Crypts of Lieberkuhn cells – secrete antibacterial lysozyme
- Cyanobacteria and bacteria relationship?similarity and differences.
- Detection of fetal disorders during early Pregnancy?
- Dialysis-Hemodialysis,Peritoneal dialysis and Kidney Transplantation
- Difference between SER (smooth endoplasmic reticulum) and RER (rough endoplasmic reticululm)
- How RBC and WBC are formed from hematopoiesis stem cells?
- Human Reproduction
- Hydrophytes – Important Characteristics and Examples
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Most Important Websites For Biological Research
- Mutualism – The Positive interspecific interaction
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Novel features of archaebacteria and examples.
- Nucleocytoplasmic index – Syncytium and Coenocytic condition
- Pancreas,Gonads and Placenta – The partly endocrine gland of Human
- Photorespiration in plants with Kranz anatomyand Energetics of C4 and C3 plants
- Seed germination and number of chromosome in different parts of plant?
- Self and Cross pollination are totally different or have some similarity?
- Sexual Reproduction in flowering plants
- Structure of atoms, molecules and chemical bonds
- The Animal Kingdom: Non-Chordates and Chordates
- The Living World
- The Plant Kingdom – cryptogams and phanerogams
- These seven Enzymes are base of Genetic Engineering.